Sunday, August 5, 2018

What is Your Passion?

Share Your Story:

Singing and writing have always been my passion, although it hasn’t always been appreciated by all who heard. Regardless, I put pen to paper, spill my emotions over the page in an attempt to bring my thoughts to life.  Hoping one day my attempts to breathe life into my words, they would someday become the foundation for my work.  I've been sharing daily thoughts, meditations, tips, and much, much more.  Now it's time to hear from you.  I am truly encouraged and inspired by so many of you.  Share your passion today, bring your words to life.  I feel very passionate about allowing God to use each of us in some spectacular way to strengthen our core values and self-esteem.  We need each other.  My dreams can only be realized if I share them with you.  Your dreams also become tangible when written or spoken into existence.   I am guessing there are unknown or anonymous writers out there just waiting to give voice to their words.  Why not start today.  Create your own blog page, share your thoughts on other bloggers' pages or simply comment.  Let your voice be heard. It may be that one word someone needed to hear today.   Get inspired, be creative, and share your masterpiece.  "Adrienne Vanterpool"

Become an Amazon Prime Member today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Daily Quotes