Wednesday, August 1, 2018

I AM STATEMENTS

What are you telling yourself today? 



We often tell ourselves many negative things about who we are.  Know this, whatever you speak into your life, will become a reality.  Begin your day by speaking words of love, life, health and wealth into your current condition and into the lives of those you love.  Choose to see the positive rather than allowing negative self-talk to condemn you to a life of doom and gloom.  Encourage yourself to find peace in the midst of every circumstance.  This will reassure spiritual growth, which is exactly what's needed in most situations.  Growing spiritually is easier said than done, simply because we lose faith.   Lack of faith is the culmination of negative self-talk.   It is imperative that we learn words of encouragement and use them to boost ourselves beyond the stinking thinking we so readily opt for.  "Adrienne Vanterpool"
  • I am intentionally creating and developing relationships that inspire and encourage spiritual growth
  • I am enthusiastically striving to create balance and fanatical growth in my business affairs
  • I am faithfully creating new and healthy relationships with my finances
  • I am empowered by and focused on affirmations that uplift and jumpstart my day
  • I am successfully achieving every goal set forth in my life by awesome leaps and bounds

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Karen. Share your words of inspiration. We are building a community of greatness one word at a time.

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Daily Quotes